We welcome you with all day Sherry and Brownies in our pink parlor. Start your vacation with indulging all day.
In our dining room you will find a Keurig machine with a vast assortment of Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Hot Cider for you to enjoy any time of the day.
The refrigerator in our 2nd floor armoire holds bottled water and soda’s.
Every morning at 7.30 AM enjoy fresh brewed coffee and tea in our blue parlor.
A full hot breakfast is served at 8.30 AM in our dining room. Fresh Fruit to start and then enjoy a different breakfast every day. The entrée of the day can be such delights as Baked Blueberry French Toast, Eggs Florentine, Egg and Cheese Crepes with Tomato Marmalade, Crab Strata and much more. Our signature muffins vary daily and include such flavors as, Pina Colada, Strawberry, Red Velvet Cream Cheese and Banana Crumb.
For our guests who need to leave early we provide a brown bag breakfast-to-go. Breakfast brown bags consist of granola bars, fruit, muffin and coffee. Just let us know your needs the night before.
We celebrate Special Occasions with Bellinis and Mimosas.
If you have special dietary needs, just let us know so we can accommodate you.
- 4 cups cubed firm-textured bread6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 oz. crab meat1 1/3 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded swiss cheese¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup capers½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Toss together the bread cubes, crabmeat, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, capers and green onions in the baking dish.
- Mix together eggs, milk, sherry, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Cover tightly and refrigerator at least 2 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake strata uncovered until knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve while still hot.
Blueberry French Toast
- 12 slices day old bread, cut into 1 inch cubes1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes12 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup white sugar2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup water1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange half the bread cubes in the dish, and top with cream cheese cubes. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over the cream cheese, and top with remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and syrup. Pour over the bread cubes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the bread cube mixture from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 25 to 30 minutes, until center is firm and surface is lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in the remaining 1 cup blueberries. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, until the blueberries burst. Stir in the butter and pour over the baked French toast.